Features & Amenities
Opt in and get out and about at 1600 Rockville Pike, where efficiency, excellence, and exceptional spaces inspire a new standard of work in a next-level neighborhood.
- Highly versatile 27,500 SF floor plates offer flexible layout options and are designed for maximum efficiency
- Polish your perspective from an expansive rooftop terrace boasting panoramic views over the greater Rockville landscape
- Level up with sophisticated spaces highly connected and intentionally designed for endless possibilities
- With expansive floor-to-ceiling glass windows and 9’ finished ceilings, 1600 Rockville Pike makes space for extraordinary things to happen
- The sleek double-height office lobby truly makes a statement with awe-inspiring architecture and dynamic design
- Be at the heart of it all, with Wegmans Food Market downstairs and dozens of shops, restaurants, and entertainment within walking distance
- 1600 Rockville Pike is the perfect place to gather, with a modern conference center and multiple meeting areas
- Step it up and work it out in the state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted with top-of-the-line equipment and locker room
- Steps from the Twinbrook metro station, fronting Rockville Pike, and right by I-270 and 1-495, 1592 Rockville Pike is seamlessly connected to the rest of the neighborhood, Red Line transit, and the entire region
The vibrant retail scene at Twinbrook Quarter has something for everyone — from everyday conveniences and staple services to creative offerings and unexpected finds.
INTERESTED IN RETAIL LEASING AT 1600 ROCKVILLE PIKE?301.986.6372